Terms and Conditions
1. By accessing the website of Luke-Woods.Com you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
2. All photographs, images, text, intellectual content and property are the copyright of Luke-Woods.Com unless otherwise stated. No reproduction of any content on this website is licensed without the written consent of Luke Woods, and protected by “The copyright Designs and Patents act 1988”.
3. Ownership: Unless otherwise stated, this Web Site and all its content is solely the property of Luke Woods and are protected pursuant to copyright and trademark laws.
4. Authority to Download: None granted-you are authorised to view the material on this website on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing download, remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
5. No copying whatsoever: Subject to the above, you may not change, modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on this website without the prior consent of Luke Woods in writing. No rights are to be transferred to you and no copyrights can be transferred whatsoever.
6. The Law: You agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any controversy or claim of whatever nature arising out of or relating to use of this Web-site, and that the laws of England shall govern such controversy or claim.
7. Delivery: We will arrange for delivery of the products you order to the address which you specify in the Check-out procedure. We will endeavour to deliver the products by the delivery date or times stated on the Website. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us. You must inspect the products as soon as possible following delivery. Any claim for incorrect deliveries, shortages or damaged products must be notified to us in writing within 24hrs after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
7. Import duties: If you order Products from our site for delivery outside the UK, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
7.1 Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws
8. Payment: This website uses PayPal to process visitors online payments for buying, booking and all payment options.
9. Reductions and payment offers are the sole right of Luke-Woods.Com and can be changed at anytime without notice.