Connection vouchers worth up to £3,000 for your business
Help to install faster and more reliable broadband.
If you are a small or medium sized business or voluntary/charity org in Dorset and you have a slow broadband service, you can get help.
I run into clients all the time who have internet connection issues- there is help out there as we are having a massive network upgrade here in Dorset
The team over at Dorset Growth Hub asked me to tell my friends and clients all about it.
In order to help businesses access better broadband the Connection Voucher Scheme has been launched
The Connection Voucher Scheme covers 50 locations which for this scheme is defined as the whole of Dorset
Businesses can apply for vouchers from £100 to £3,000 to cover the cost of connecting to a better broadband service
Grow your business with superfast broadband
Upgrading your broadband brings real business benefits. A better connection can help you to boost your bottom line by:
- Increasing your profits by offering better services to more satisfied customers
- Improving your customers’ experience with quicker, communication and faster file-sharing thanks to higher upload and download speeds, especially for large files
- Reducing software and hardware costs by helping you switch to online data storage solutions
- Enhancing the way you communicate and collaborate through online video conference and cloud-based information sharing
- Future-proofing your business with the latest technology to meet your customers’ needs